It's Alive! You'll want to stock up on torches and pitchforks when you see all 6 ft. 4 in. (75 in.) of the Re-Animated Corpse. This man-made monster features sculpted head and arms, wrist manacles with plastic chains, large plastic shoes, a cotton fabric suit coat with attached shirt-front and matching pants to complete the look. Plug the UL adapter into any standard outlet to operate the motion, the LED eyes, the IR (infra-red) sensor and the sounds. With each activation the eyes of the Re-Animated Corpse will glow yellow as he starts to make "classic monster" grunts and groans while he slowly raises and lowers his right arm and his torso slowly rocks from side-to-side and the blue LED's in the electrodes in his head will light-up when the wiring in his head "short-circuits". Assembly required.
- His IR sensor activates spooky growling sounds, rocking motion, and light up details
- He growls louder when electrocuted
- He stands an awesome 6 ft. 4 in. in height
- Check out the sculptural detail
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs